- 1011 Captain
- 777 Captain
- 737 Captain
- Weapon for FSX
- B-52 Driver
- 707 Captain
- 767 Captain
- CS Weather Radar
- 727 Captain (FSX/SE/P3D)
- 757 Captain (FSX)
- C-130 X-perience (FSX)
- XLoad (FSX)
- Space Shuttle (FS9/FSX)
- 757 Captain (FS9)
- Legendary C-130 (FS9)
- Legendary 707
- Yakovlev Yak-3
- Legendary F-104
- Legendary 727
- Legendary MiG-21
- L-39 Jet Trainer
|Home > Products > 727 Captain > SP 2.3||Welcome Guest. Please Check In|
The 727 Captain version 2.3 (FSX)The 727 Captain (Base Pack, -200 and Freighter) version 2.3 for FSX is available and includes the following new features, fixes and enhancements:
- Autopilot elevator master fix
- Autopilot aileron master fix
- Autopilot GS Auto Mode fix
- Autopilot GS Man Mode fix
- Autopilot GS capture fix
- Autopilot pitch reference indication tooltip added
- Approach progress display test fix
- GPWS warning on landing fix
- Center engine fuel feed fix
- Fuel system tooltips and switches positioning fix
- Fuel icing caution lights fix
- EPR knob fix
- EPR incorrect value fix
- APU failure fix
- APU sound fix
- APU door annunciator panel lights fix
- Emergency lights not armed test fix
- Emergency lights warning and 'No smoking' light fix
- Parking brake light test fix
- Pressurization system fixes and enhancements
- Pack trip and duct overheat lights fix
- Stab trim Light fix
- ADF 2 fix
- DME 2 fix
- 2D radio fix
- Bleed air system fix
- Cargo door lamps fixes
- Altimeter fix
- Vertical speed indicator fix
- Cabin press altitude fix
- Weather radar antenna and tilt knob fixes
- Switches resetting after reload fix
- RDMI fix
- South African Airways tail number fix
- Pilots' windows inflight opening fix
- Flap handle/flap setting mismatch fix
- Cabin Pressure Control Mode Selector Knob added
- 727-200 model pilots' windows animation fix
- Captain Sim menu fix
- ACE fixes and improvements
Sould I download and install the 2.3?Only if you have purchased the 727 Captain Base Pack, -200 or Freighter for FSX before 17:00 GMT, 25 Dec '09.
How to get the 2.3?
2. In Your Profile click: Product (727 Captain Base Pack, -200 or Freighter) > Extended Download Service and download the 2.3 product to any folder on your computer.
Make sure you use Base Pack 2.3 if your original purchase was Base Pack.
Make sure you use Base Pack 2.3 Upgrade if your original purchase was Base Pack Upgrade.
3. Uninstall all of 727 Captain products from your computer.
(Start> Programs> Captain Sim> 727 Captain> ).
4. Install* the downloaded csp721_2300.exe (Base Pack) or csu722_2300.exe (-200) or csp723_2300.exe (Freighter) file(s).
5. Restart your computer.
Enjoy Your Flight!
Captain Sim Customer Support