- 767 Captain II (P3D4/5)
- 1011 Captain II (P3D4/5)
- 777 Captain II (P3D4)
- 757 Captain III
- 1011 Captain (FSX/SE/P3D)
- 777 Captain (FSX/SE/P3D)
- 737 Captain (FSX/SE/P3D)
- Weapon for FSX
- B-52 Driver
- 707 Captain
- 767 Captain (FSX)
- Weather Radar
- 727 Captain (FSX/SE/P3D)
- C-130 X-perience (FSX)
- XLoad (FSX)
- Space Shuttle (FS9/FSX)
- 757 Captain (FS9)
- Legendary C-130 (FS9)
- Legendary 707
- Yakovlev Yak-3
- Legendary F-104
- Legendary 727
- Legendary MiG-21
|Home > Products > Product Lines and Structure||Welcome Guest. Please Login|
We hope the following information will help you to make more informed purchase decision and thereby enhance your satisfaction with our products.
1. Product LinesCaptain Sim produces and markets all FSX products as the following two Product Lines:
• What is the difference between the 'Essential' and the 'Advanced' system programming?
• What exactly is functional in the Fun Line product?
All info is available at the Product's web site and in the User's Manual.
2. Product Family** StructureAll families of products have the following structure:
This structure applies to both the Fun Line and the Pro Line versions of a product.
* - If Pro line version of the product is available
** - Family is a group of products built around one base aircraft. For example: 767 Captain.
*** - Fun Line is former Express Line.
**** - Currently All-in-One Pack is available for C-130 only.