- 1011 Captain (FSX/SE/P3D)
- 777 Captain (FSX/P3D)
- 737 Captain (FSX/SE/P3D)
- Weapon for FSX
- B-52 Driver
- 707 Captain
- 767 Captain
- Weather Radar
- 727 Captain (FSX/SE/P3D)
- 757 Captain (FSX)
- C-130 X-perience (FSX)
- XLoad (FSX)
- Space Shuttle (FS9/FSX)
- 757 Captain (FS9)
- Legendary C-130 (FS9)
- Legendary 707
- Yakovlev Yak-3
- Legendary F-104
- Legendary 727
- Legendary MiG-21
- L-39 Jet Trainer
|Home > Products > Weapon for FSX > Weapon||Welcome Guest. Please Check In|
Weapon for FSXWhether we like it or not but weapon is one of the key parts of the real world: si vis pacem, para bellum. MS Flight Simulator always was lacking that part. But not anymore! Captain Sim Weapon for FSX is the first and the only true combat expansion ever made for any version of MS Flight Simulator.
The Weapon is not just a modification for some specific aircraft.
The Weapon works with any FSX aircraft/rotorcraft.
• Strikes air, ground and sea traffic
• DirectX 9/10 compatible
Weapon control panel
• 2D panel provides total system control on any FSX aircraft/rotorcraft.
• 100% supported by keyboard assignments
• Air-to-Sir and Air-to-Surface modes
• Search mode
• LCOS mode
• Target tracking mode
• Up to 200km range
• Navigation steering mode
• TACAN steering mode
• ILS Steering mode
• Search mode
• LCOS mode
• IR seeker mode
• IR tracking mode
• Radar tracking mode
• 2D and VC versions
• VC collimation *
• VC auto-calibration
• Supports full range of FSX zoom (from 0.30 to unlimited)
• Clear GDI graphics
Weapon selection *
• M60C gun
• GSH-30 cannon
• M61 Vulcan cannon
• Hydra 70 rockets
• Zuni 127 rockets
• AIM-7E Sparrow III
• AIM-9 Sidewinder
• AIM-132 ASRAAM
• AGM-88 HARM
• AS.34 Kormoran
• Plus 24 free expansions/mods
• Expandable to unlimited
Target damage model *
Realistic physics of gradual partial to total damage.
Realistic Weapon physics engine *
Each shot is driven by realistic weapon physics engine.
Each shot has its own realistic but optimized visual model
Weapon and target fire, launch, hit, splash and explosion sounds.
Visual effects *
Weapon and target fire, wake, smoke, launch, hit, splash, explosion and damage effects.
Provides one-click installation to any FSX aircraft/rotorcraft.
Armed versions of F/A-18 or LX-45 aircraft
Adds one armed aircraft depending on you simulator version (Acceleration or SP2)
Military sceneries and aircraft set *
Nineteen military AI aircraft types provides military operations over ten areas of the world. Expandable.
Keyboard/joystick support *
System totally supported by editable keyboard assignments.
Unparalleled configuration and modification flexibility
• Unlimited number of weapon types can be added, edited or removed.
• Unlimited number of weapon subtypes can be added, edited or removed.
• Unlimited number of weapon types fire modes (single, dual, custom, auto, unlimited ect) can be added, edited or removed.
• Unlimited number of weapon stores can be added, edited or removed.
• Unlimited number of weapon simobjects can be added, edited or removed.
• All weapon settings are editable.
• All sound settings are editable.
• All visual effects settings are editable.
• All control keys can be reassigned.
See SDK for details.
• Weapon customization for advanced users.
• Weapon integration into third-party projects.
* indicates user-customizable feature
The Weapon for FSX is a pilot project, so its further development totally depends on the initial flightsim community feedback (sales). For details on the further development options please read the Manual.