- 1011 Captain II (P3D4)
- 777 Captain II (P3D4)
- 757 Captain III
- 1011 Captain (FSX/SE/P3D)
- 777 Captain (FSX/SE/P3D)
- 737 Captain (FSX/SE/P3D)
- Weapon for FSX
- B-52 Driver
- 707 Captain
- 767 Captain
- Weather Radar
- 727 Captain (FSX/SE/P3D)
- C-130 X-perience (FSX)
- XLoad (FSX)
- Space Shuttle (FS9/FSX)
- 757 Captain (FS9)
- Legendary C-130 (FS9)
- Legendary 707
- Yakovlev Yak-3
- Legendary F-104
- Legendary 727
- Legendary MiG-21
|Home > Products > 727 Captain > SP 2.7||Welcome Guest. Please Login|
Service Pack 2.7The 727 Captain (727-100 Base Pack, 727-200 Expansion model, 727 Freighter Expansion model) Service Pack 2.7 is available and includes 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.6 plus the following new features and enhancements:
- Exterior model animation issues fixed
- Installation and compatibility issues fixed
Should I download and install the 2.7?Only if you have purchased the 727 Captain before 21:40 UTC, 05 Nov 2015.
How to get the 2.7?1. Check-in to Your Profile.
2. In Your Profile click: Product (727 Captain) > Extended Download Service and download the 727 Captain 2.7 to any folder on your computer.
3. Uninstall everything from the 727 Captain family. (Start> Programs> Captain Sim> 727 Captain)
4. Make sure FSX / FSX-SE / Prepar3D is not running.
5. Double click the downloaded csp721_2700.exe file to install* the 2.7.
6. Install all Expansion models (if any) in any order.
7. Restart your computer.
Installation files info727 Captain >>
* - The 2.7 will overwrite previously installed freeware liveries and/or other modifications of the original product. Prior to uninstall the product please backup all data added to the original product.
Enjoy Your Flight!
Captain Sim Customer Support