- 767 Captain II (P3D4/5)
- 1011 Captain II (P3D4/5)
- 777 Captain II (P3D4)
- 757 Captain III
- 1011 Captain (FSX/SE/P3D)
- 777 Captain (FSX/SE/P3D)
- 737 Captain (FSX/SE/P3D)
- Weapon for FSX
- B-52 Driver
- 707 Captain
- 767 Captain (FSX)
- Weather Radar
- 727 Captain (FSX/SE/P3D)
- C-130 X-perience (FSX)
- XLoad (FSX)
- Space Shuttle (FS9/FSX)
- 757 Captain (FS9)
- Legendary C-130 (FS9)
- Legendary 707
- Yakovlev Yak-3
- Legendary F-104
- Legendary 727
- Legendary MiG-21
|Home > Products > 737 Captain > Version 2.0||Welcome Guest. Please Login|
THE 2.0 IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH FSX OR P3D2/3.
The 737 Captain (737-200, 737-100, 737-200ADV and 737-200C/F) version 2.0 for 64bit P3D4 is available.
How can I get the 2.0?
• If you purchased P3D2/3 version before 20:00 UTC, 21 Jul '17:
1. Login to Your Profile.
2. In Your Profile click: Product (737 Captain) > Extended Download Service then download the 737 Captain 2.0 to any folder on your computer.
3. Make sure the P3D4 is not running.
4. Double click the downloaded csy737_2000.exe file to install the 2.0.
5. Repeat steps 2 to 4 for the 737 Expansion models (if applicable) in any order.
6. Download and install the hotfix 2.002 (04 AUG '17).
- the cockpit sound is fixed
- the vertical speed indicator gauge is fixed
• All others including FSX version users:
You can buy the 2.0 in our Online Store (full price, no discounts)
The .exe files checksums and info