- 757 Captain III
- 1011 Captain (FSX/SE/P3D)
- 777 Captain (FSX/SE/P3D)
- 737 Captain (FSX/SE/P3D)
- Weapon for FSX
- B-52 Driver
- 707 Captain
- 767 Captain
- Weather Radar
- 727 Captain (FSX/SE/P3D)
- 757 Captain (FSX)
- C-130 X-perience (FSX)
- XLoad (FSX)
- Space Shuttle (FS9/FSX)
- 757 Captain (FS9)
- Legendary C-130 (FS9)
- Legendary 707
- Yakovlev Yak-3
- Legendary F-104
- Legendary 727
- Legendary MiG-21
- L-39 Jet Trainer
|Home > Products > 737 Captain > Version 1.8||Welcome Guest. Please Login|
THE 1.8 IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH P3D4.
The 737 Captain (737-200, 737-100, 737-200ADV and 737-200C/F) Version 1.8 for FSX and P3D2/3 is available which includes SP 0.5, SP 0.6, SP 0.7, SP 0.8, SP 0.9, SP 1.0, SP 1.6, SP 1.7 and the following new features and enhancements:
- The main door position for the jetway is corrected
- The false power loss issue is fixed
- The Fire Bells test sounds are fixed
- The Autopilot Disconnect Light is fixed
- The F/D ALT HOLD switch trip off is fixed
- The F/D green capture light is fixed
- Hotkeys can be assigned for ALT HOLD and VOR LOC
- The TEST setting on the AC selector is fixed
- The Master Caution Recall is fixed
- The Master Caution and associated lamps are fixed
- The Stall warning is fixed
- The Stabilizer trim cutout switch is fixed
- The control yoke Stabilizer trim switches are fixed
- Initialisation of saved flights is improved
- The clock timezone is changed from local to UTC
- Captain's clock right button is fixed
- The fuel TEMP logic is improved
- PDCS is improved
- Autocheck for updates is included
- The Paint Kit is updated with 2 separate wing maps
- The Manuals are updated.
Should I download and install the 1.8?Only if you purchased the 737 Captain before 20:00 UTC, 21 Jul '17.
How can I get the 1.8?1. Login to Your Profile.
2. In Your Profile click: Product (737 Captain) > Extended Download Service then download the 737 Captain 1.8 to any folder on your computer.
3. Make sure the flight simulator is not running.
4. Uninstall everything from the 737 Captain family. (Start> Programs> Captain Sim> 737 Captain)
5. Double click the downloaded csp732_1800.exe file to install* the 1.8.
6. Repeat steps 2 to 5 for the 737 Expansion models (if applicable) in any order.
7. Download and install the hotfix for FSX or Prepar3D 2/3 versions. (04 AUG '17).
- the cockpit sound is fixed
- the vertical speed indicator gauge is fixed
* - The 1.8 will overwrite all modifications of the original product (freeware liveries etc).
The .exe files checksums and info