- 1011 Captain (FSX/SE/P3D)
- 777 Captain (FSX/SE/P3D)
- 737 Captain (FSX/SE/P3D)
- Weapon for FSX
- B-52 Driver
- 707 Captain
- 767 Captain
- Weather Radar
- 727 Captain (FSX/SE/P3D)
- 757 Captain (FSX)
- C-130 X-perience (FSX)
- XLoad (FSX)
- Space Shuttle (FS9/FSX)
- 757 Captain (FS9)
- Legendary C-130 (FS9)
- Legendary 707
- Yakovlev Yak-3
- Legendary F-104
- Legendary 727
- Legendary MiG-21
- L-39 Jet Trainer
|Home > Products > 737 Captain > SP 1.7||Welcome Guest. Please Check In|
Service Pack 1.7The 737 Captain (737-200, 737-100, 737-200ADV and 737-200C/F) Service Pack 1.7 is available and includes SP 0.5, SP 0.6, SP 0.7, SP 0.8, SP 0.9, SP 1.0, SP 1.6 plus the following new features and enhancements:
- Prepar3D v.3.0 compatibility added
- Installation and compatibility issues fixed
Should I download and install the 1.7?Only if you have purchased the 737 Captain before 23:10 UTC, 05 Nov '15.
How to get the 1.7?1. Check-in to Your Profile.
2. In Your Profile click: Product (737 Captain) > Extended Download Service and download the 737 Captain 1.7 to any folder on your computer.
3. Uninstall everything from the 737 Captain family. (Start> Programs> Captain Sim> 737 Captain)
4. Make sure FSX, FSX-SE and Prepar3D is not running.
5. Double click the downloaded csp732_1700.exe file to install* the 1.7.
6. Repeat steps 2 to 5 for Expansion models (if any) in any order.
7. Restart your computer.
Installation files info737 Captain >>
* - The 1.7 will overwrite previously installed freeware liveries and/or other modifications of the original product. Before uninstalling the product please backup all data added to the original product.
Special thanks to Mark Fletcher.
Enjoy Your Flight!
Captain Sim Customer Support